BRIT FLY RIG
The BRIT’s distortion section is based upon our own British SansAmp Character Series pedal, which was inspired by the celebrated, crunchy vintage amps from across the pond.
While those hulking stacks are known to sound best at ear-bleed levels, the BRIT section can painlessly transform your sound at the kick of a switch. You can completely change the personality of a clean amp tone or use it as an instant mod with a dirty amp tone. Engaging the Boost function is like having an extra “12AX7” pre-amp gain stage. Activated via its own footswitch, you can kick in up to 21dB of pre-amp boost. The range allows you to go from a state of mild overdrive to insane gain. Boost also operates independently to punch up any of the other functions.
OTHER SECTIONS AND FEATURES ARE THE SAME AS THE FLY RIG 5
• SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level,
and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
• Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
• Boost, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
• DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo
and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
• All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
• Get 5 “must-have” gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the size, without sacrificing pro quality tone.
• All metal housing in gunmetal finish.
• Metal footswitches and jacks.
• 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
• 1/4-inch low impedance output.
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
• Utilizes included 12V DC power supply, 150mA, center negative.
North America: Model #DC3-A / International: Model #DC3-D
Note: International power supplies are “auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.
• The Fly Rig 5 is shipped with 4 knob grippers, one on each Level control. Additional knob grippers are sold in packs of 10 on our Accessories page.
SAMPLE SETTINGS IN THE OWNER’S MANUAL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING STYLES:
BRIT: Mississippi Queen, Bluesbreakers, Cult/Sanctuary, NWOBHM Iron Maiden, Oasis, The Shadows/Apache, Keef/Brown Sugar, and Zep/Communication.
Note: Names of sample settings are for descriptive purposes only.