BASS FLY RIG v2
While Bass Fly Rig v2 retains the same 100% analog SansAmp heart and cool effects, it now offers:
• A choice of SansAmp Character modes:
SansAmp Bass Driver DI for a variety of classic bass tube amp tones, or VT Bass DI with a more specific focus on Ampeg-style tones.
• Channel switching for two different Drive and Level settings.
Go from clean to dirty, not-so-clean to not-so-dirty, very dirty to downright nasty, or any variation in between.
• Effect loop to facilitate incorporating additional outboard effects.
with Choice of CHARACTER Modes and CHANNEL Switching
OCTAVE and FUZZ
Adds the choral voicings of two instruments. With a slight delay between, it adds thickness and space.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• All-analog SansAmp circuitry with built-in speaker/cab sim. The SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation technology encompasses the entire signal chain, from pre-amp to power amp to speaker simulation. An integral part of the circuitry, the SansAmp speaker simulation will complement any type of guitar or bass speaker cabinet system. You can also place an external IR after a SansAmp to give additional flavor if you so desire. The SansAmp speaker sim is designed and individually tailored for a smooth, even response as would be achieved by a multiply-miked cabinet –without peaks, valleys, and notches associated with single miking and many IRs.
• Two individual Drive controls for gain and overdrive
• Two individual Level controls
• Bite switch activates a presence boost to provide extra clarity to the top end
• On-board active post-EQ section, cut or boost 12dB
• Compression that utilizes old-school FET-based technology
• EFX section with Octafilter, Fuzz and Chorus
• Chromatic tuner
• 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
• Input Pad for active basses
• XLR output with ground connect
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Speaker simulation defeat switch
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Utilizes included 9V DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC9), 250mA, 100-240V universal auto-switching power supply with interchangeable international
plugs for use anywhere in the world.
Tech 21 Fly Rig Gig Bag
Padded Nylon Gig Bag for Tech 21 Fly Rigs
Silver Embroidered Logos Front & Back
4″W x 18″H x 2″D (closed)
10″W x 18″H x 1″D (open)
Three (3) gusseted pockets with elastic trim:
• One for a Fly Rig
• One for a power supply
• One for whatever you like
Two (2) accessory pockets:
• One mesh
• One with flap + velcro closure